Thursday 14 June 2007

Things that make me tick...

Things that make me tick are;
In the morning...
Waking up next to my hubby,
Watching my children float dreamily into my bedroom in the morning for a cuddle,
Opening my curtains to see beautiful rolling hills and trees bathed in sunshine, or the barley field under my bedroom window shrouded in a sea of mist,
Being brought a cup of tea and feeling glad to be alive...

I think one of the most interesting things I have learned is to appreciate all the little things about my day.
As each day represents a page in my life story, what I fill it with will create chapters in my life.
When I close my eyes for the last time I don't want to be wishing I could rip pages out of the book of my life, I want to be wishing I could add a few more.
However I am living my life is an oportunity for everyone to look at one page at a time.

1 comment:

Akelamalu said...

A lovely outlook on life honey.