Friday 15 June 2007

Some more things that make me tick

In the afternoon;
I love...
Watching my 7 year old run out of the school door with a great big grin on her face, or being there to give her that much needed hug after she's had a bad day.

When everyone is back from school and work and we can sit at the table and chat about nothing and everything.

Having a spare half an hour to sit and do computer things (like designing what is going to be on my new web site!)

Thinking of all the wonderful things I can buy with money I have earned.

Something that is really important to me is imagining my life without limits. These could be physical limits, financial limits, emotional limits or spiritual limits.
Some days I can't believe how hard it is to imagine my life without them. It can be really scary depending on what category I am thinking about.
I think everyone I know can imagine what it would be like to have no financial limits. If I had a penny for every time I heard the words "If I won the lottery...."
The others are a bit more tricky. It seems okay for me to imagine winning the lottery because it doesn't make me financially wrong-my finances are circumstantial surely?
But if I start to think about having no emotional limits...I have to think that I have emotional limits and then I think about what they are, and then I think about why I have them...
And what if I want to imagine no physical limits? No scars, perfect eyesight, no stretch-marks(I know right?), perfect feet, perfect skin, the list goes on(don't tell anyone okay!) So I would have to think that I have physical limits, and I have to think about what they are, and I have to remember why I have them...and so on.
Then one day my Mum phoned me and told me to put the television on Oprah as there was something on that she thought would interest me. I was busy, but I thought, well she doesn't normally phone me for things like that, so I humoured her.
I will finish my post later on or tomorrow as motherly duties are calling!

4 comments:

Akelamalu said...

You're thinking too much, have a break, breathe in, breathe out. :) x

Akelamalu said...

PS you can answer you comments if you like, it's allowed. :)
You can visit me too if you like.

Helen said...

Beautiful Akelamalu I have tried to e-mail you but I do not have a passport account and when I tried e-mailing your e-mail thingy I got sent a permanent failure report!!!
Don't know what's going on there, but I was wanting to say thankyou very much! I have been on your blog, there's some really funny things on there...

Akelamalu said...

I've just see you on my blog - you made it!

You'll soon get the hang of it, then there'll be no stopping you. x