Tuesday 26 June 2007

Oh heck

I've been quite tired for a few days, feeling a little under the weather. I thought I'd better go to the doctors and see if everything is okay, as I have a rash that goes from under my arm to my elbow, and it turns out I have got shingles. I feel very lucky though because, if I leave the area completely alone, (instead of forgetting and accidentally itching!) it isn't causing me much of a problem. I'm just very tired. Apart from that everything is good.
S and I are working on a new project now. It is a bathroom refurbishment. It's going to look fab!!!
We went to have a look at a house in the village that we live in to see if we wanted to do it up(it hadn't been on the market for 50 years), but one side of the house has dropped and the landing upstairs makes you feel drunk because it is on an angle. It was lovely apart from that. But S and I are a bit cautious, so we've said "no thanks". We will be going to see another one next week when I'm feeling a bit better.
Post you later!!!

2 comments:

Akelamalu said...

Aw babe, get reflexing those feet for the shingles! I know shingles can be very painful so I'm sending you some Reiki.
I hope you're going to post pictures of your new bathroom when it's finished?

Queenie said...

Shingles, I have heard that they are very painful, don't scratch, promise.
I'm trying to design an en-suite, any ideas????
Sorry I've not been around have to keep using my friends pc, problems with going wireless????
Now remember don't scratch (have heard spitting on them helps,Yuck!).