Sunday 17 June 2007

Father's Day

What a fabulous day we are having.
We all had a cuddle in bed watching silly things on the television and the girls gave their Dad his cards. As a surprise in one of the cards was a voucher for a full body aromatherapy massage...he liked that!!!
I phoned my Dad and wished him happy fathers day and asked him if he, Mum and my Grampa would like to go for breakfast at a little 'eatery' in our town. We invited my brother, sis-in-law and niece too!
We all arrived and ate ourselves silly, then piled round to Dad's for a brew and a chat so the cousins could play together. The house was noisy and messy within minutes-how wonderful is that?
I always try and make the most of father's day for my Dad and Hubby because, as alot of people know, when they are gone, they are gone - morbid, but life enhancing.

On a different note my webpage construction is coming along nicely and is looking quite good.

For those of you that know me I am now officially a P.O!!! How exciting?

1 comment:

Akelamalu said...

What a lovely day you've had. Wish your Dad and S Happy Father's Day for me.
Congratulations on becoming a P.O. - well done you!